- Are you looking for a Part-Time Job in the Oxfordshire Area?
- Do you drive & Have access to your own car?
- Would you love to do something amazing every single day?
We are inviting people from all backgrounds & age groups in North Oxfordshire who currently fall into any of the following categories to explore a career with us, an award-winning Provider, as a Part-Time Community Care & Dementia Companion.
- Would you love to do something amazingly rewarding every day?
- Are you considering a change in career?
- Are you currently unemployed?
- Has your job been Furloughed?
- Have you recently faced redundancy?
- Are you Retired/Semi-Retired & would love to do something rewarding?
- Are you a widow finding yourself lonely and would love to be a companion?
- Are you a full-time mum looking for part-time hours?
- Are you a student looking for post qualifying experience?
- Have you cared for a relative & found yourself enjoying it?
- Are you looking for a career that offers endless progression?
- Are you looking for your first job in Social Care?
This will give you the opportunity to:
- Understand what personal care is (Many people get this so wrong)
- Find out about our amazing approach to Care, the companionship led approach.
- Talk about yourself & why you have chosen to speak to us.
- Ask us any questions you may have.
- Understand what the job involves and the amazing work we do.
- Talk about the award-winning training you will receive.
- Talk about the hours of work.
- Talk about what you would be doing each day?
- Talk about the wonderful clients we support.
- Explore the endless career paths available to you.
To us care is the most wonderful sector to work in. There is care & there is the way we approach care. If you would love to know the answer to any of the above questions, please click on apply. We will then invite you to attend a zoom meeting or telephone call with one of our fantastic team to answer any questions you may have.