We are looking for full and part-time passionate Care Assistants in the Hatfield area of Hertfordshire.
If you have recently lost your job and you are looking for a long -term career with fantastic prospects, then why not consider care? You would be working in a sector that makes a difference to peoples’ lives, can provide you a feeling of satisfaction like no other, and a long-lasting career, so what are you waiting for? We would love to hear from you.
This homecare provider has job vacancies in Hatfield, Welwyn, St Albans, Potters Bar, and surrounding areas of Hertfordshire.
- £10.50 per hour weekdays, £11.50 after 7pm.
- £11.50 per hour weekends, £12.50 after 7pm.
- Paid mileage & enhanced bank holiday rates.
- Full or part-time hours available.
- Hours will include early mornings from 8am, afternoons, evenings, and alternate weekends (school hours only are not available).
- Set clients and minimum of 1-hour visits.
- Pension scheme, Holiday Pay & Bonuses.
- Ongoing training & development opportunities, who knows where this opportunity could take you.
- Experience is preferred, but it is not essential as full excellent training is provided.
- Be willing to provide personal care.
- It is essential that you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
You could be joining an award-winning organisation with an outstanding brand and reputation in the industry. An Outstanding CQC rating, a place in the Top 20 care providers in the East of England, and a 5* employer award are all testament to the high-quality care and support they provide in the local community. The Directors are a husband & wife team who gave up their careers to do something more fulfilling and to make a difference. Their personal experience of seeing care received by relatives inspired them to start a bespoke service where each person they support is at the heart of all they do and only the best will do for each person.
As a Care Assistant, you will be visiting older adults in their own homes helping them remain independent by providing care, support, and home help. The support provided is never rushed and always tailored to the individual’s needs. Duties will include:
- Helping with morning and evening routine.
- Assisting with medication prompts.
- Assisting with personal care such as washing, dressing, and toileting.
- Taking clients out for exercise, to social activities, or to appointments.
- Preparing healthy meals and performing domestic duties.
- Being someone they can rely on and ensuring your client’s welfare.
If you have any questions about this Care Assistant role, or if you wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you directly to progress your application further and answer any questions. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying.