We are looking for passionate full and part-time Care Assistants in the Ossett area to join a special homecare provider and make a difference in a person’s life. Car Drivers are essential as you will be working out in the community.
This is very much a mobile position so if you live in Wakefield, Dewsbury, Ossett, Horbury, Batley, Outwood, or surrounding towns & villages in West Yorkshire & Kirklees, then we would carefully match you to your clients keeping you as local as possible.
- £8.85 - £9.10 per hour + paid mileage & paid travel time.
- Full and part-time hours ranging from 16-40 hours per week.
- Paid DBS & paid training.
- Holidays accrued on all working time, including travel time (not every provider offers that).
- Ongoing training and support and fantastic career progression.
- Blue Light Card & £50 reward bonus after successful completion of probation.
- Reward and Recognition programme for staff to celebrate success.
- Access to employee portal with lots of discounts at major retailers.
- Regular social events.
Welcome to our Team
You would be joining an award-winning national brand founded by a family and with family values running throughout the service. Our service was opened by a husband and wife team over 2 years ago who were inspired by the family values ethos. They wanted to establish a high-quality home care service in the local area, promoting independence and dignity for their clients, achieving an Outstanding rating for caring on their first inspection. Not every homecare provider can boast that. Not only are the people they support their family, so are their Care Assistants, and they are well rewarded for their hard work and dedication.
We have job vacancies for natural carers, people who really want to make a difference in their local community. All the people we support are still living in their own homes, it’s wonderful that you can support them to continue to live as independently as possible whilst keeping them safe in the place they love the most, their home. Duties will include:
- Helping them with daily routines such as getting up in the morning or ready for bed at night.
- Helping with elements of personal care.
- Ensuring their home is safe & clean.
- Preparing meals & collecting shopping or prescriptions.
- Providing companionship and being someone who they can rely on for support.
You will receive a warm welcome to our team and will always be supported and valued. We welcome applications from all age groups, and it does not matter if you have no experience, you will be fully trained and supported to flourish in your new job as a Care Assistant. So, click apply and we will contact you to find out more about you and answer any questions you may have.