We are looking for passionate Care Assistants & Companions close to the Oswestry area of Shropshire. No previous experience is required as training is provided and fully paid. It is essential that you have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
This fantastic homecare provider provides care visits in the community to older adults living in their own homes, they have job vacancies in Oswestry, Shrewsbury, Atcham, Uffington, Shawbury, Wem, and surrounding areas of Shropshire.
About the company
This provider is part of an award-winning national brand founded by a family and with family values running throughout the service. This service was opened by a brother and sister team over 12 years ago who were inspired by the family values ethos. Starting their childhoods growing up around older people they have grown up to know what outstanding care looks like. Starting off as one Homecare service and now a national name, it is refreshing to see that this is still very much a family company throughout the country, all holding the same values and fantastic ethos.
Not only are the people they support their family, so are their Care Assistants & Companions and each one is valued and rewarded for their dedication. They invest in everyone and pay travel time, so no valuable time with the clients is lost. You will see regular clients at regular times and work locally – so no long commutes.
As a Care Assistant & Companion, you will be visiting older adults in their own home. Helping them with everyday task so they can continue to live in the environment which they love most and for as long as possible, duties will include:
- Helping them with daily routines such as getting up in the morning or ready for bed at night.
- Helping with elements of personal care.
- Ensuring their home is safe & clean.
- Preparing meals & collecting shopping or prescriptions.
- Providing companionship and being someone who they can rely on for support.
Fantastic pay rates, hours & benefits
- £9.30 per hour + paid mileage
- Paid travel time all paid at the same rate as care, not every provider offers that.
- Full and part-time hours.
- Paid DBS & paid training.
- Paid holidays, pension, and sick pay scheme.
- Fantastic career progression.
- Being part of a service that will value you, but also be part of a company to be proud of.
If you have any questions about this job, or if you wish to apply, then please click on the apply button. Once you have applied, we would carry out an initial pre-screen of your application, your CV & application is then passed to the end employer who would then contact you to answer any questions you may have. This would usually be within 24-72 hours of applying.