We are looking for part-time Community Care & Companions in the Bicester, Banbury & Brackley areas of North Oxfordshire. This is a career where you bring a smile, companionship, trust, and support to someone every single day. It is not just a job; it is a vocation!
Make 2021 better for everyone
Christmas may be over but why not make 2021 a new year, new career! If you are naturally caring, compassionate, patient and a good listener as well as talker… then this role could be perfect for you. If you have recently lost your job, then the care sector gives you wonderful opportunities to progress and a have long-term career that matters. Caring for someone you have built a trusting relationship with is so rewarding, knowing that you have supported someone and made their day that bit happier or easier, a feeling like no other.
- No experience is necessary as award-winning training is provided. It is essential that you are a car driver.
- £10.65 - £11.25 per hour plus paid mileage.
- Hours include mixture or early mornings, afternoons, evenings, and alternate weekends.
- Pension scheme.
- Rewards scheme and employee support line.
- Full learning and development programme.
- Social events.
- Minimum 1-hour visits and visiting the same regular clients.
Join the Team
You would be joining a very bespoke provider of companionship led care and support to older people living in their own homes. An award-winning provider of companionship led care, they have won multiple awards over the years and are rated as Outstanding by the CQC! They are also rated 4.9 out of 5 on homecare.co.uk, wow! One of the owner’s is a Nurse with over 25-years’ experience so they know what high-quality care looks like. The care they provide varies according to the person’s needs, however one thing they are passionate about is the quality of the service and that is down to their amazing team.
As a Home Care Assistant, you will support older adults in the local community to remain independent both in their own home and by keeping them active in the local community. A typical example of some of duties you will perform are:
- Helping with morning and evening routines.
- Assisting with personal care.
- Prompting to take any medications.
- Taking them out shopping or for some exercise.
- Preparing meals and light household duties.
- Being a reliable companion and someone, they can rely on.
We understand you will have some questions about this Home Care Assistant role, do not worry, once you have applied one of their team will contact you to have an initial chat so they can get to know you, this is a chance for you to ask any questions you may have. We cannot wait to hear from you.