Come and work for an organisation with amazing family values as a Personal Care Assistant & Companion and not only be part of our family, but support someone else’s too.
This is very much a mobile position so if you live in Hornchurch, Romford, Rainham, Brentwood, Upminster, or the surrounding areas of Havering, they will carefully match you to your clients keeping you as local as possible.
- £9.80 per hour weekdays, £10.30 per hour weekends (double time on bank holidays).
- Paid travel time at your hourly rate and 30p per mile mileage.
- Full & Part-time hours available - Great work/life balance.
- Availability must include any of the following: Early Mornings, Evenings & Weekends.
- Hours will be between 7am-2:30pm / 4pm-10:30pm.
- Holidays accrued on all working time, including travel time (not every provider offers that).
- Fantastic career progression and fully funded Care Certificate.
- Being part of a service that will value you, but also be part of a company to be proud of.
Welcome to our Team
You would be working for an award-winning, family run company opened by cousins over 3 years ago who were inspired by the treasured memories of their Nan and the care she received whilst living with Dementia in her own home. They wanted to establish a high-quality home care service in the local area, promoting independence, happiness, and dignity for their clients. It is refreshing to see that this is still very much a family company, all holding the same values and fantastic ethos, providing fantastic support to clients and all their team.
Personal Care Assistant - Job Description
We have job vacancies for natural carers, people who really want to make a difference in their local community. All the people we support are still living in their own homes, it is wonderful that you can support them to continue to live as independently as possible whilst keeping them safe in the place they love the most, their home. The role will include:
- Helping them with daily routines such as getting up in the morning or ready for bed at night.
- Helping with elements of personal care.
- Ensuring their home is safe & clean.
- Preparing meals & collecting shopping or prescriptions.
- Providing companionship and being someone who they can rely on for support.
Be part of a service that will value you, but also be part of a company to be proud of. A job where you can go home every day and say, “I made a difference to someone’s day today.” If this is what you want, then this Personal Care Assistant & Companion role is for you.
You will receive a warm welcome to our team and will always be supported and valued. We welcome applications from all age groups, and it does not matter if you have no experience you will be fully trained and supported to flourish in your new job. So, click apply and we will contact you to find out more about you and answer any questions you may have.