Full or part-time, Personal Care Assistant job vacancy, Reading, Berkshire - no experience needed - car driver essential.
We are looking for like-minded people who are caring in nature and have positive personalities, to work in a sector that matters with our wonderful homecare company. Want to do something worthwhile and make a difference in your local community, this role offers a reward and feeling of satisfaction like no other.
- Weekdays £11.00 per hour + 45p mileage.
- Weekends £12.50 per hour + time and half for bank holidays.
- Hours range between 06.30 - 22.30.
- Access to Covid-19 vaccine - all our team have been fully vaccinated.
Our company was founded in memory of our owner’s Grandmother and with a clear vision to change the way older people are supported in the community. Delivering a high-quality care service with a collective wealth of experience, our team knows what it takes to provide the highest standard of care to older people, with the perfect balance of professionalism and personalism.
We recognise and value the important work our team do in the community. Their mental health and wellbeing are essential in maintaining positivity. We are passionate advocates for carers and believe that the way they feel is reflected in the way they care. We look after you and always make sure you feel valued for your hard work.
Your job as a Personal Care Assistant is crucial in making a difference to the lives of older adults living in their own homes. You will ensure that they can retain their independence for as long as possible. All our clients’ needs vary greatly as everyone is wonderfully unique, your role could include:
- Quality time providing companionship & helping to prevent loneliness.
- Assisting with personal care.
- Helping with domestic duties and meal preparation.
- Helping with medication.
- Taking clients to appointments.
- Keeping clients doing the activities that they love both at home and in the community.
You will always feel fully supported and you will be provided with fantastic training opportunities. If you have any questions about this Personal Care Assistant job, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We will then contact you to answer any questions and tell you much more.