Full & Part-Time, Permanent, Personal Support Worker, Job Vacancy, Airdrie, North Lanarkshire – Car Driver Essential.
This job vacancy is a short 5-minute car journey from Airdrie via the A73.
- Rising from £9.30 per hour, plus pension & discount schemes.
- Flexibility for shifts including, days, nights, back shift, and weekends.
- Excellent Development opportunities & Support Network.
- Employee Health Assured Assistance Programme.
- Fully Training & Guidance.
You will be welcomed into the home of a young gentleman with Autism. You will join his dedicated care team to provide 1:1 support (24 hours a day). He is a fun-loving young man with plenty of activities in mind for you to do together. He loves watching films at the cinema and enjoying sensory activities. This young gentleman needs a caring, open-minded individual to work with him towards his own personal goals.
You days will always be different, but you and the care team will be helping with –
- Medication prompts
- Assisting with light household duties.
- Helping to manage finances.
- Assisting with elements of personal care.
You would be joining a growing organisation that understand the importance of personalised care. We believe in personal growth whether it is for employees or service users, you will feel fully supported in your career. We are an employee-owned company, giving you the opportunity to make a powerful impact in the Health & Social Care Sector.
“I have worked as a Support Worker for the past 3 years. I have met many inspirational service users and watched them beat the challenges they have faced. I love coming to work everyday knowing I help people become more independent in their own lives!” – Sam
If you think you would make a great Support Worker, then we would love to talk to you! Don’t worry if you have questions, we can give you a call and tell you so much more.