We are advertising for a Positive Behaviour Support Clinician to cover Learning Disability and Autism services in the Oxfordshire and Berkshire areas.
This role would be suitable for someone living in the Oxford, Witney, Thame areas and able to travel to services across Oxfordshire & Berkshire.
Salary – £35K DOE
- You will be a Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD) or a Board-Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA).
- A passion for ensuring Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) is delivered to the highest standards.
- Previous leadership experience able to lead the implementation of PBS.
- Able to complete full functional behaviour assessments and develop function-based PBS plans.
- You will be a car driver.
Our client is a unique provider like no other. Founded over 5-years ago by an inspirational gentleman who experienced a serious head injury but recovered to become a Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse and setup this company. They are a not for profit organisation supporting adults and young adults living with Learning Disabilities and Autism. Their care and support are centred around the individuals, empowering them to achieve goals and live independent lives despite any barriers. They want to be leaders in providing Positive Behaviour Support and challenge misconceptions about social care and be different to other providers.
As their Clinician, you will provide pivotal, clinical input and leadership to teams across the areas. You will join an already strong team and help add to their strengths. Your duties will include:
- Planning, delivering, and implementing Positive Behaviour Support plans.
- Oversee and mentor the teams across the services.
- Working in partnership with families, and other organisations including the NHS and local authorities.
- Promote person-centred support and identify priorities for your teams.
- Teaching PROACT-SCIPr-UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an organisation that is truly different, but proud to be different and pioneers in their field. This Clinician role will allow to have input into a person’s life, making life changing improvements and empowering them to be exactly who they should be.
We advertise this job vacancy on behalf of the end employer. If you meet all the above criteria and you are excited about this role, then we would love to hear from you. Once you have applied, we will pre-screen your application and if you meet the criteria, pass your CV to the employer who will contact you to discuss this opportunity and answer any questions you may have. Good luck.