Quality & Compliance Manager, Nuneaton
£25K - £28K per annum DOE
We are looking for a dedicated Quality & Compliance Manager living close to the Nuneaton area. This is an exciting opportunity to join a wonderful homecare provider and be part of something special, something exclusive.
You could be an ex-registered Manager, have experience of previously managing a nursing home, or you could even be an ex-nurse? If you have any of this experience and you have a person-centred approach to care, then this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
Come and join the best!
You could be joining an award-winning national brand who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on companionship.
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
As their Quality & Compliance Manager, your role will be pivotal in assisting and supporting other staff members in order to provide the highest quality service to their clients. You will work closely with the Registered Manager to drive up standards to ensure that outstanding care is delivered. The role will also involve:
- You will carry out auditing through quality assurance visits;
- You will conduct staff training and mentoring;
- You will help implement new policies and procedures;
- You will participate in the on-call rota when required.
What qualifications and experience will you need?
- You will have a minimum NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent, and be willing to work towards Level 5.
- Being a car driver is essential.
- You will be dynamic and passionate about homecare and have the leadership skills to deliver excellence. You will have a warm and welcoming personality, have high standards and be someone with terrific inter-personal skills.
If you are excited by this opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. Within their organisation if you shine opportunities are created. They have ambitious plans for the future and you could be part of that! When you do click on apply, Health & Social Care Jobs will contact you and you will get the opportunity to discuss this amazing opportunity in more detail.
This job is based closed to the Loughborough area but is commutable from Nuneaton, Hinckley, Market Bosworth and surrounding areas.