Full or Part-Time, Social Care Recruitment Resourcer & Administrator, Ulverston, Cumbria - Ideally with some experience of Social Care
Due to continued growth we are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join our growing team. This job vacancy would suit someone who has experience as a Support Worker, Care Assistant, Supervisor or Care Manager in either Children's, Adult's Learning Disabilities, Homecare or Elderly Care Homes, but also had Administration experience. You could be joining a bespoke Recruitment Solutions company specialising in the Health & Social Care Sector.
- £18K - £23K per annum, DOE
- Full-time, Monday – Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm - Part-Time Hours considered over 5 days.
What would this job involve?
- Writing compeling online job Adverts to a high standard– being creative and knowing the customer and what they are looking for;
- Launching the job vacancy on all the major online job boards with accuracy and an eye for detail;
- Monitoring the adverts and checking performance.
- Speaking to candidates calling for more information about the vacancies;
- Using our in-house database as well as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Designing Social Media posts for new vacancies.
- Building our CV Database by adding relevant CV's
What experience is required?
- Previous Admin experience is essential in a busy office environment.
- Excellent confident telephone manner and previous experience of working in an office
- The willingness to adapt and learn
- Must have an excellent telephone manner and confidence in speaking on the phone;
- An eye for detail and accuracy are essential;
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills;
- Computer literate particularly in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent English to Level 4/5/6/7 or above (Equivalent to GCSE Grade C or above)
Above all, you must a have vibrant, positive personality. We can offer lots of chances to progress and develop your skills in a friendly, relaxed environment.
If this is something you would find interesting or you have some transferable skills to offer, then please click “apply.”