Recruitment Resourcer & Administrator, Ulverston - Must have previous Administration Experience
£18K - £23K per annum, DOE
Full-time, Monday – Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
We are looking for a Full Time, Permanent Recruitment Administrator living close to the Ulverston area of Cumbria. You could be joining a bespoke Recruitment Solutions company specialising in the Health & Social Care Sector.
What would this job involve?
- Writing compeling online job Adverts – being creative and knowing the customer and what they are looking for;
- Launching the job vacancy on all the major online job boards with accuracy and an eye for detail;
- Monitoring the adverts and checking performance.
- Speaking to candidates calling for more information about the vacancies;
- Using our in-house database as well as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Designing Social Media posts for new vacancies.
- Building our CV Database by adding relevant CV's
What experience is required?
- Previous Admin experience is essential in a busy office environment.
- Excellent confident telephone manner and previous experience of working in an office
- The willingness to adapt and learn
- Must have an excellent telephone manner and confidence in speaking on the phone;
- An eye for detail and accuracy are essential;
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills;
- Computer literate particularly in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent English to Level 4/5/6/7 or above (Equivalent to GCSE Grade C or above)
Above all, you must a have vibrant, positive personality. We can offer lots of chances to progress and develop your skills in a friendly, relaxed environment.
If this is something you would find interesting or you have some transferable skills to offer, then please click “apply.”