We have a full Time, Permanent, Job Vacancy for an experienced Recruitment Branch Manager to join our team in Ulverston, Cumbria.
Who are we?
You would be joining Health & Social Care Jobs, we specialise in recruiting for the Social Care Sector nationally. We place candidates into permanent positions ensuring that the candidates have the relevant experience and qualification required for the position which they have applied for. We cover Older People's Care Homes, Adult Learning Disability, Mental Health, Homecare, and Children's Residential Homes. We work with lots of care providers ranging from small family businesses to national care providers. We are a small but growing team that offers a fun and vibrant office to work in, furthermore, the Health & Social Care Sector is such a wonderful sector to recruit for, and as recruiters, we find it very rewarding and always interesting. We are a really great team with fantastic sense of humours and all very self motivated.
As Recruitment Branch Manager you will oversee the overall Managment & Operations of the business ensuring that we always stick to our core values and ethos. This will include:
- Managing our staff team of recruitment consultants and resourcers.
- Training, Developing, Coaching & Mentoring the staff team.
- Positive Performance Management & KPI's
- Ensuring the Branch hits/exceeds its targets.
- Social Media Management for the company
- Managing Internal Systems, whilst also looking at ways we can improve technology etc.
- Business Development & Contributing to the Branch performance.
- Overseeing Customer Relationships & retention.
- Developing your own client base and also being a billing consultant.
- Budgets & forecasting