Full-time, Recruitment Coordinator job vacancy, Godalming, Surrey – driver’s licence essential.
This role is to provide maternity cover and is a full-time, 13-month’s contract.
To us, care is personal. As a team we are all truly committed to making a difference and we want to lead the way locally in changing the way our older members of our community are looked after in their older years. When you join our team, you will instantly know what a special organisation we are. There is care… but then there is the way we deliver care. Everyone in our team feels valued and supported. Throughout your journey with us and we can offer you not just a job but a truly rewarding vocation! We will invest in you and help you progress to more senior roles.
Our Director was inspired from a young age by an older adult who she visited regularly to a homecare service of the highest quality support for our older generation. Our service is different to any other, providing a minimum of 1-hour visits and we truly make a difference.
As our Recruitment Coordinator, you will play a key role in interviewing and recruiting potential members of the team and promoting our values as a company. The role will involve:
- To manage all aspects of recruitment and planning recruitment drives.
- Interviewing and assessing candidates.
- Carrying out important pre-employment checks such as references and DBS.
- Ensuring all adverts and marketing material is up to date.
- Maintaining and updating recruitment database and files.
- Working towards key recruitment targets.
Key Information & Criteria
- £20K - £25K per annum DOE plus on-call.
- Bonus scheme based on achieved revenue targets.
- Fantastic work life balance & incredible support & training.
- Up to 25 days holidays plus bank holidays.
- Fantastic career progression.
- Minimum 1-years’ experience in recruitment sector preferred.
- Experience in managing recruitment campaigns, digital media & networking.
- Good IT, communication & organisational skills required.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for and you are wanting to use them in a sector that is important to so many, then we would love to hear from you.
If you are yearning to work for a provider that really does deliver the highest quality care, a provider that you can be proud to represent, then please apply. Once you have applied, we will be in touch to discuss this Recruitment Coordinator vacancy with you and answer any questions you may have.