Full-time, Recruitment Manager job vacancy, Wetherby, West Yorkshire.
Recruitment is a key part of our service; it helps drive our business growth and find fantastic new members of our care team. We are looking for a confident, positive Recruitment Manager to join our award-winning team.
- £25K - £27K per annum DOE.
- Car Driver essential.
- Experience in recruitment including planning & managing campaigns – essential.
- Experience in attracting candidates including digital marketing – essential.
- Fantastic communication and people skills.
You will be proactive in sourcing, selecting, and building a pipeline for our high-quality care team. Your skills will be pivotal in attracting, recruiting, and retaining candidates, as well as being a fantastic ambassador for the company. Key areas of your role will include:
- Managing all aspects of recruitment and planning recruitment drives.
- Interviewing and assessing candidates.
- Developing recruitment strategies to drive business growth.
- Developing networks for sourcing candidates in the local community.
- Planning and executing recruitment events/fairs in the community.
- Working towards key recruitment targets.
To us, care is personal. As a team we are all truly committed to making a difference and we want to lead the way locally in changing the way our older members of our community are looked after in their older years. When you join our team, you will instantly know what a special organisation we are. Everyone in our team feels valued and supported. Throughout your journey with us and we can offer you not just a job but a truly rewarding vocation! There is care… but then there is the way we deliver care. We are listed as one of the best small companies to work for not only because of our service, but because we will value you, invest in you, and offer you great career prospects.
To apply for this Recruitment Manager vacancy, you will need a background in recruitment and be excited about working as part of our strong team. Once you have applied, we will contact you to answer any questions and tell you much more about us and the role.