We are looking for a Full Time, Permanent Business Admin Apprentice to join our team in Ulverston, Cumbria. Full Training will be provided. A confident personality is essential as well as a desire to learn and develop with us.
Who are we?
You would be joining Health & Social Care Jobs, we specialise in recruiting for the Social Care Sector nationally. We place candidates into permanent positions ensuring that the candidates have the relevant experience and qualification required for the position which they have applied for. We cover Older People's Care Homes, Adult Learning Disability, Mental Health, Homecare, and Children's Residential Homes. We work with lots of care providers ranging from small family businesses to national care providers. We are a small but growing team that offers a fun and vibrant office to work in, furthermore, the Health & Social Care Sector is such a wonderful sector to recruit for, and as recruiters, we find it very rewarding and always interesting.
As our Business Admin Apprentice, you will support our Recruitment Consultants to find suitable applicants for our vacancies as well as maintaining our candidate database. The role of a Resourcer includes:
- Writing job adverts and posting them on our website and the job boards we have access to.
- Searching our database and sending out targeted emails to candidates, when a new vacancy comes in.
- Sharing our vacancies on our Social Media Platforms
- Searching for candidates on the CV Sites we have access to.
- Calling candidates to find out if they are actively seeking opportunities.
- Adding relevant CV's to our database and maintaining the database accuracy.
- Working with the consultants to understand which job vacancies are proving difficult to recruit for.
- Contacting candidates and registering them for future job opportunities.
- Assisting the team with arranging interviews if needed.
- Answering the telephone.
You will be supported to achieve your Level 2 Recruitment Resourcing and then progress to Level 3 Certificate in Recruitment through our external training provider. We can offer a career pathway to progress either within Business Admin or progressing to a Recruitment Consultant in the future.
- Excellent GCSE Qualification in English Band 4-6
- Committed and interested in a long term career in Health & Social Care Recruitment
- Reliable, punctual, and hardworking
- Excellent Communication Skills and Confidence on the telephone