We are looking for a talented Regional Business Manager for one of the leading complex care providers in the South of England. The job will be based close to the Twickenham Area of Greater London.
This unique job vacancy is based close to Twickenham/Wimbledon/Mew Malden boroughs of London and your Region would be covering the South West and South East Areas of the City of London.
Is this you?
Do you have a commercial and business focussed mind? Do you have skills in building relationships, networking and driving sales? Do you want the satisfaction of knowing you work for an organisation who makes a difference to the lives of others? Are you a relationship builder and a fantastic networker?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the best specialist, nurse led, complex healthcare, services for adults, children and their families provided their own homes.
Rated Good with CQC you could be joining an organisation who are led by experienced and qualified nurses, they aspire to be the best and most trusted specialist complex healthcare provider. They provide high-quality, individually tailored complex support packages to individuals living with disabilities, spinal and brain injuries, neurological disorders and degenerative conditions, ensuring patients retain their quality of life now but also going forward into the future. They even receive amazing feedback such as this, “they have transformed my life.”
Your Job Role:-
As their Regional Business Manager, you will be responsible for the service delivery, growth and reputation within the region. You will network and build strong relationships with care commissioners and forge a strong pipeline of referrals, meeting operational targets. You will also ensure that the clients’ needs are being met and exceeding expectations. You will also be one of the main contacts with commissioners within your region. Your job role will be part office based, part field based.
Overseeing a team of 6 Care Coordinators and a client based of Cira 30 Complex care cases, all of which are long term Social Services or NHS Clients.
- Leadership & taking care of working relationships
- Business Development & maintaining and developing a client pipeline
- Enhancing client experience by engaging with key frontline teams.
- Ensure service delivery, quality and clinical governance are met by your teams.
- Staff development, recruitment and retention with your region
(All full job description is available to shortlisted applicants)
Salary & Benefits Package
- £40-45K per annum, Depending on Experience, Plus Pension contribution & Travel Expenses
- Pool Car Available
- Career Progression
- Staff Benefits including Travel and leisure discount schemes
What experience & qualifications are required?
- You will ideally have some understanding and knowledge of complex care or live-in care packages;
- We welcome applications from all sectors of Health & Social Care.
- You will ideally be qualified to Level 4 in Management or Health & Social Care;
- You will have a full driving licence;
- Above all, you will be a strong and confident individual with excellent leadership and communication skills who can work well under pressure.
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.