We are looking for a professional, dedicated Regional Complex Care Nurse for the London Area. (Various London Locations)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the best specialists, nurse led, complex healthcare, services for adults, children and their families provided their own homes.
Rated Good with CQC you could be joining an organisation who are led by experienced and qualified nurses, they aspire to be the best and most trusted specialist complex healthcare provider. They provide high-quality, individually tailored complex support packages to individuals living with disabilities, spinal and brain injuries, neurological disorders and degenerative conditions, ensuring patients retain their quality of life now but also going forward into the future. They even receive amazing feedback such as this, “they have transformed my life.”
Hours of work & benefits package
- Monday – Friday 9-5 with occasional on call duties.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- £42-45K per annum, Plus Fantastic Benefits
- Various London locations
Adult Nurse Case Manager Job Role
Working within their Adult Complex Care Team, this is a community nursing/ field-based role and as an Adult Nurse Case Manager your role would be providing face to face support to their clients and families.
Your role will also be to create very person-centred care plans for each individual to maximise the quality of the care you and your teams provide. You would work closely with a core team of carers training and supporting them with clinical skills and activities. As a Case Manager your role is pivotal within the community and you will be working very closely with outside agencies, multi-disciplinary teams, commissioners and CCG’s to ensure bespoke packages of care are delivered to a high standard. (Key responsibilities/ a full job description can be provided following application)
Key requirements for the role are:
- Registered Nurse (RN) Qualified with a minimum of 6 months experience within the UK and an active NMC Pin Number
- Tracheostomy and Ventilator experience is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills as well as attention to detail.
- An excellent supportive manager with demonstratable experience of supervising a staff team.
- You will be confident, with a passion for high quality care and a can-do attitude that you cascade to others.
As an organisation they can offer you lots of opportunities to progress, experience of working and living in London and maintaining and developing your nursing skills. To find out more please click apply, attach your most up to date CV and one of our team will call you to discuss the vacancy further.