Health and Social Care Jobs have a full time, permanent job vacancy for a Regional Operations Manager, overseeing Adult Mental Health Rehabilitation Services. This job is home based covering various Mental Health Schemes located across Bournemouth, Southampton, Exeter, Yeovil & Hereford.
Hours, Rates & Benefits
- Up to £42,000 per annum dependent on experience
- 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00
- Any additional hours spent on travel returned as flexitime
- Electronic equipment provided (laptop, phone etc)
This organisation prides themselves as supported living specialists for Adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health. With reviews on leading company review websites such as “great company to work for”, “lots of progression opportunities available”, “compassionate and respectful”, this is a great opportunity to join a leading specialist provider. They support adults with diverse and complex needs in a variety of settings from supported living, residential care, outreach, and respite services. This job vacancy will be covering their Mental Health Rehabilitation Supported Living Services.
As a Regional Operations Manager, you will oversee various teams of support professionals, within the recovery services focussed on individuals with complex mental health needs. As the registered CQC manager for the area, you will have responsibility for existing and new supported living developments, along with continuous improvement, project management and complaints management. Further to this, you will complete monthly area reports, identifying strengths and weakness’, monitoring compliance, and liaising with external contacts.
- Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Qualifications in Health and Social care to compliment
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Significant experience of delivering financial targets
- People management and leadership skills
- Proven track record of promoting continuous improvement
- Strong understanding of “recovery” regarding mental health
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle.
Apply / Ask a Question
Health & Social Care Jobs are one of the leading permanent recruitment specialists across the UK. We are a team of registered managers who have worked within the social care sector, so you will always be talking to like-minded professionals who understand your job vacancy.
Now all you need to do is CLICK APPLY, if you meet the above criteria one of our team will be in touch to progress your application further and answer any questions you may have.