We are looking for a Regional Operations Director ideally living in the Nottingham area. The job will be based in Nottinghamshire, but you will cover the Staffordshire, Shropshire, Derbyshire, South Yorkshire, and Lincolnshire Regions. It is essential that you are a hands-on leader with a background in working with Adults with Learning Disabilities & Mental health within Supported Living Services.
£65K per annum plus £7K Car Allowance
About the Provider
Our client specializes in a wide range of complex needs; with a focus on Asperger’s Syndrome, complex Learning Disabilities, and associated Mental Health. They are very conscious of their role in the sector - empowering and enabling the people they help to support and develop - but knowing that every single person is unique.
After visiting this Provider and meeting the CEO and Head of HR, I got a real sense of pride - not just regarding the people they support, but the positive difference they have made to the adults they support. The Chief Executive told me several 'Goosebumps' stories - one was particularly inspiring. One service user had been systematically failed by all previous placements - our client didn’t let them down. He has since gone on to thrive and flourish and is now so much happier and content!
The Regional Operations Director Job Description/Key Skills
As their Operations Director, you will be very hands-on, leading and overseeing the quality, growth, and performance of your Services.
- Providing Leadership and Management to your Area Managers in your Region.
- Managing change and ensuring company values are cascaded throughout the organization.
- Contributing to the growth, development, and commissioning of new services.
- Seeking out opportunities for growth, whilst also ensuring occupancy levels are maintained.
- Working with Local Authorities & CCG’s negotiating Service Level Agreements and contracts.
- Ensure services exceed Quality, Health & Safety, Safeguarding, Regulatory requirements.
- Oversee Budgets and ensuring profitability.
You are key to our Future Plans!
This is a really exciting time to be joining this Provider, with lots of plans for the future! If you enjoy leading and motivating teams, and you love setting up new services and love getting stuck in, we would love to hear from you! Once you click apply one of the team at Health & Social Care Jobs will be in touch to discuss this vacancy with you further.