Full Time, Permanent, Job Vacancy, 2 x Regional Trainer Positive Behaviour Support, located in Reading, Berkshire. Car Driver Essential.
Due to continued growth & need for their services our client is looking for individuals to join them, who are passionate about ensuring the highest levels of Positive Behaviour Training (PBS) are delivered across the Social Care Sector.
Through your experience gained, as a Senior Support Worker, Team Leader / Service Manager or Trainer you will be able to relate and demonstrate real life experiences/ scenarios to bring your training to life. Teaching positive behaviour support techniques to your learners, leading to a reduction in the use of Physical Restraint.
- £25K 28K per annum, plus mileage (Salary will depend on Qualifications & Experience)
- 4 DAY WEEK!
- No Previous Training Experience needed as full training will be provided.
- We welcome applications from Team Leaders, Service Managers, Senior Support Workers who have a keen interest in progressing a career within Training.
- Minimum 2 Years’ Experience in Healthcare, Social Care or Special Education Needs.
- Experience of working with individuals with Autism, Learning Disabilities, Special Education Needs, severe challenging behaviour, emotional behavioural difficulties (EBD) or social difficulties.
- Level 3 Teaching Qualification PTTLS, AET, CET, CTTLS or supported to gain this qualification.
- Ideal - Previous Positive Behaviour Therapy or Training Experience – But not essential
- Must be able to hold a room, engage with people and be excited about training.
You would be joining a National, Restraint Reduction Certified Training Provider, renowned for its Positive Behaviour Support Training. The training they deliver focusses on finding ways to diffuse aggression, aggressive behaviour and teach positive physical Intervention Skills as well as Positive Behaviour Support (PBS). They partner, with Health & Social Care Providers across the whole of the UK to ensure best practice.
If you are interested in this position, please click apply in the first instance and attached your most recent & up to date CV. It is always worth including a covering letter explaining why this vacancy excites you. Once you have applied, if you have met the above requirements, we will be in touch to discuss the vacancy in greater detail with you and answer any questions you may have. A full Job Description & Person Specification is available, and we will ensure you are fully supported through your application with us.
Registered Manager owned & Lead Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK’s leading, bespoke, Permanent Recruitment Specialists for the Health & Social Care Sector. Established 11 Years. we love what we do, we are passionate about the Health & Social Care Sector and understand the important part we play in recruiting for this amazing Sector.