Health and Social Care Jobs have a full time, permanent job vacancy for an experienced Regional Quality & Compliance Manager / CQC Inspector. You will be homebased, covering homecare offices located around Central London including Enfield, Brentwood, Bromley, Croydon, Twickenham, High Wycombe, Reading, Slough, Basingstoke, Harrow and other surrounding areas.
- £45,000 - £50,000 per annum, plus company car.
Come and join the best!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a wonderful care provider and be part of something special, something exclusive where only the highest standards are accepted.
You will be joining an award-winning national brand who have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, where outstanding standards are the norm.
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
As a Regional Quality & Compliance Manager, you will play a pivotal role in visiting services and conducting audits based on company and CQC standards. You will produce reports to document your findings, action planning to continually review and improve processes to ensure that the highest quality and most effective service is being delivered to all clients. You will provide both training and mentoring to Registered Managers and their teams within services, to help them deliver high quality relationship-led home care for older people in their communities.
What qualifications and experience will you need?
- As a Regional Quality Manager, you will be a strong and passionate individual who has the leadership skills to deliver excellence.
- You will have excellent care standards, CQC and compliance knowledge.
- You will have experience at a senior level within the health or social care industry from either the public, private or independent sectors. Experience welcomed from Adult Home Care, Residential / Supported Living / Outreach services for Adults with Learning Disabilities or Mental Health or previous CQC inspector experience.
- Being a car driver is essential as is a willingness to travel throughout Greater London to visit various offices.
Apply / Ask a Question
Health & Social Care Jobs are one of the leading permanent recruitment specialists across the UK. We are a team of registered managers who have worked within the social care sector, so you will always be talking to like-minded professionals who understand your job vacancy.
Now all you need to do is CLICK APPLY, if you meet the above criteria one of our team will be in touch to progress your application further and answer any questions you may have.