Permanent, Band 7 Regional Speech & Language Therapist, job vacancy, Northampton. What an exciting opportunity to take your Speech & Language Therapy career to the next level!
You would be part of a group of highly specialised Neurological Rehabilitation Facilities. They are leaders in providing support for Adults with a range of neurological disorders including Brain Injury. They offer post-acute as well as community based transitional support. In each of their facilities they harbour the most specialist of teams, so you would be working with the best Neuropsychologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Specialist Nurses, and dedicated team of Rehab Assistants. It is a wonderful professional team to be part of and each member of the team inspires and supports one another with their broad clinical experiences. This enables them to be the employer of choice to deliver the highest level of care to the people they support.
- £38’890 - £44’503 per annum, Depending on level of Expertise.
- 5 Days a week (2 Days in Northampton, 2 Days in Bedford and 1 day in Oxford)
- Experience at Band 6 or above as a Speech & Language Therapist
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
The Job Opportunity
We are seeking a highly experienced Full Time Regional Speech & Language Therapist to join a fantastic team of professionals in Northampton. You will provide clinical leadership and direct to their specialist brain injury rehabilitation centres across the South of the country. This is a newly created job opportunity and a chance for you to work autonomously, taking a lead on planning, shaping, and developing our services to ensure we are continuously evolving and able to meet future needs.
- Assist patients to maximise their independence & Quality of life.
- Standardise a high-quality evidence-based approach to speech & language therapy across the region.
- Support & Advise colleagues in terms of best practice.
- Provide expert consultation and guidance to the multi-disciplinary teams.
- Be responsible for development, clinical training & supervision of your team.
There are endless opportunities for progression in an organisation who are constantly evolving. You will be joining them through an exciting time of growth and recent improvements which have only benefited the teams and re-enforced their values and goals.
A full job specification is available upon successful application. If you have any questions about this job vacancy, please apply with your up-to-date CV and one of our team will be in touch to discuss the vacancy with you at length. Your application will always be dealt with in the strictest of confidence from our very profes