We are looking for a Full or Part-Time Regional Trainer for a Nurse owned and led Domiciliary Care Provider based close to the London Borough of Tottenham, East of London.
- £24-30K per annum.
- Full Time job vacancy but would also consider a 4-day working week.
- Car Driver Essential.
As our Regional Care Trainer, you will be based at our head office in East London but must be willing to travel to their Milton Keynes and Northampton offices to deliver training. You will be responsible for:
- Designing and delivering Training & Induction training for our Domiciliary Care Assistants.
- Managing the training matrix.
- Planning update training.
- Managing your own diary and time.
- Mentoring and supporting new starters with anything they are struggling with.
- Level 3 AET, PTTLS or train the trainer qualification.
- Must have previous Training Experience with a Social Care Organization.
The owner of this Domiciliary Homecare Branch comes from a Nursing background having worked in the community, NHS and Residential Services. Being very passionate about providing the highest level of care, they also adopt a selective recruitment process and ensure that they only employ the very best Care Assistants. When it comes to care, a care assistant should not feel like a stranger in your home but someone you can trust, rely on, and enjoy having around. As our Trainer, you will nurture our care team and ensure they carry our very valuable, traditional values and that this shows when they are caring for our clients. This all starts with their training & induction!
If you are interested in applying for this position, and you can demonstrate the above experience within care training then we would love you to apply. Once you have applied one of our team will be in touch with you to let you know all about this fantastic job opportunity.
Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK’s leading Permanent Recruitment Agency & Advertising solutions specialists. We are Registered Manager owned and led, which means we are all very passionate about the Social Care Sector and love what we do! Often described as boutique, we are your Trusted, Valued, Recruitment Partner.