Are you a quality focused, Registered Homecare Branch Manager? Do you live close to the Halifax area of West Yorkshire. Are you dedicated, experienced, business minded and prepared to take the reigns of an ever-growing home and domiciliary care branch? If this sounds like you, we have the perfect job, located within a commutable traveling distance from Huddersfield, Bradford, Sowerby Bridge, Hipperholme, and the beautiful surrounding villages and towns via the M62 motorway network.
As a well-established care provider, our client has adept knowledge of their business, an exemplary national CQC rating, and a vast mantel-piece full of awards & accreditations. As well as their commitment to quality of their client’s care, the support of their staff team also runs parallel. No matter which role you are in, they provide exceptional quality training and support, and can offer an highly rewarding role in their extensive family, to all of its employees.
What responsibilities are expected from you, working as a Registered Branch Manager?
- You must have experience working as a Registered Branch Manager in a homecare environment;
- You will ideally be qualified to NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care or equivalent, and be a car driver;
- You will need a commercial understanding of the homecare / domiciliary care sector;
- You must have a keen eye for developing the profitability of our client's business, monitoring financial budgets and reports;
- A fluency of the CQC regulations, targeting an outstanding CQC rating;
- You make it your prerogative to ensure that you and your team are always working at the highest possible level - always striving to celebrate the successes of your co-workers;
- You will hold strong relationships with your work place family, carrying out regular meetings and appraisals;
- You can maintain an impartial analysis of the performance of your branch, identifying any shortcomings or issues and acting on them proactively.
What wage and benefits will you receive in the role?
- A fantastic salary of between £32k - £38k DOE per annum;
- An array of benefits and bonuses.
- An opportunity to take ownership and thrive a the helm of a well established branch;
- Ongoing support, personal development and great career development.
- A honorary position within a team of dedicated staff - which is an invaluable asset;
- A rewarding role, within a company who can wear their reputation with pride.
Health & Social Care Jobs are delighted to be recruiting for such a fantastic role, and feel that the perfect candidate will thrive in this job. If you share our enthusiasm, and you fully meet the above requirements, apply now. You can apply directly by clicking the big orange apply button! Once you apply you will get the opportunity to talk to our team about the role in more detail. We look forward to receiving your application.