Are you a quality-focused, Registered Care / Branch Manager? Do you live close to the Warrington area of Cheshire? Are you dedicated, experienced, business-minded and prepared to take the reigns of a growing, private Older People's Domiciliary /Homecare Branch? If this sounds like you, we have the perfect job, located within a commutable traveling distance from Widnes, Leigh, St. Helens, Knutsford, and the beautiful surrounding villages and towns via the M6 & M62 motorway network - with good parking available on site.
The Job Opportunity Explained
As a well-established private care provider, our client has adept knowledge of their business, an exemplary national CQC rating, and a vast mantel-piece full of awards & accreditations. As well as their commitment to the quality of their client’s care, the support of their staff team also runs parallel. No matter which role you are in, they provide exceptional quality training and support and can offer a highly rewarding role in their extended family, to all of its employees.
Skills & Experience Required
- You must have experience working as a Registered Care/ Branch Manager specifically within Older People's Domiciliary/homecare environment;
- You will ideally be qualified to QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care or equivalent, and be a car driver;
- You will need a commercial understanding of the homecare/domiciliary care sector;
- You must have a keen eye for developing the profitability of our client's business, monitoring financial budgets and reports;
- A fluency of the CQC regulations, targeting an outstanding CQC rating;
- You make it your prerogative to ensure that you and your team are always working at the highest possible level - always striving to celebrate the successes of your co-workers;
- You will hold strong relationships with your workplace family, carrying out regular meetings and appraisals;
- You can maintain an impartial analysis of the performance of your branch, identifying any shortcomings or issues and acting on them proactively.
Health & Social Care Jobs are delighted to be recruiting for such a fantastic job opportunity and feel that the perfect candidate will thrive in this job. If you share our enthusiasm, and you fully meet the above requirements, apply now. You can apply directly by clicking the big orange apply button! Once you apply you will get the opportunity to talk to our team about the role in more detail. We look forward to receiving your application.