We are recruiting for a talented, confident Registered Manager close to the Wembley area of Greater London. We welcome applications from existing Managers or Deputies, Coordinators & Supervisors, who want a new challenge with a brand-new start-up homecare provider.
- £25K to £35K DOE with 100% Bonus on achieving targets.
- Plus, potential to achieve a stake in the business in the long-term.
The most exciting part of this role is the autonomy and flexibility you would have to shape this brand-new homecare service from scratch. The service would literally be based around you (even the office location). You would be responsible for the care service provision, obtaining new business from private clients, managing the staff team, and helping to grow the business to exciting new levels. You would not have to worry about the administration or the marketing side of the business as the Directors would look after that, leaving you to focus on the care. You would be using all your knowledge and experience to build something from the bottom up and create one of the best homecare services in the area.
The owners started in another sector but wanted to do something more rewarding and fulfilling in a sector that matters so much to us all. When starting the business, they wanted an opportunity that would provide social reward to their local community and make a difference in peoples’ lives. They are now looking for a talented, passionate Registered Care Manager to drive the service forward, guide them, and help them achieve their goals.
- Hold a minimum level 3 NVQ in Health & Social Care (they will support you to obtain your Level 5).
- Domiciliary/Homecare experience and excellent knowledge/application of CQC regulations & legislation.
- Experience in a Manager/Senior/Supervisor role.
- Knowledge and confidence in going out to attract and obtain new clients.
- Driving licence preferred but not essential.
Apply/Ask a question
We are one of the leading permanent recruitment specialists in the care sector across the UK. We are a team of experts who have worked within the social care sector, so you will always be talking to like-minded professionals who understand your job vacancy. So, if you are excited by this Registered Manager job then all you need to do is CLICK APPLY, and if you meet the above criteria, then one of our team will be in touch to progress your application further and answer any questions you may have.