Registered Care Manager, Bradford
£28K - £34K per annum + potential bonus
Are you an experienced Registered Care Manager living close to the area of Bradford area of West Yorkshire? You may also be a Care Coordinator with several years’ experience ready for the next step in your career. This is an exciting opportunity to join a homecare provider and leading brand which enable their clients to maintain their independence and live life to the full.
This provider aims to deliver the very best care available, the sort of care you would want for your own relative. Everyone of their customers are individual, and as such everyone has individual preferences and needs. They are looking for a Manager that will ensure that the homecare support they provide is delivered the way the customers wants it, when they want it and is to the highest possible standard.
Your role as Registered Manager is essential to the successful running of the business, they are looking for a true leader of people, someone who can inspire a team and bring out the best in them and mirror the company values. You will also: -
- Develop and improve business performance and quality;
- Ensure the business continually grows, whilst maintaining quality;
- Develop a dedicated team who have excellent values and mirror the company ethos;
- Have a proven track record in Homecare Management;
- Have excellent knowledge of CQC regulations and Standards;
- Hold a minimum QCF Level 3 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care or equivalent and be willing to work towards Level 5.
- Have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Join an organisation where they always select the highest standard of carers to join the team, who are also trained to a high standard. The service delivered by this organisation goes far beyond the normal limits, if you can lead a team to do the same and you are excited by this job opportunity, then we would love to hear from you.
We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
This job is also commutable from Keighley, Pudsey, Yeadon, Halifax, Leeds and surrounding areas.