Are you an experienced Registered Care Manager, based in the Blackpool area? Our client is keen to find a talented care professional, geared up and ready to become part of a special, quality team. Our client is based within commutable travelling distance from Lytham (13m), Poulton-le-Fylde (21m), Thornton Cleveleys (26m), Preston (26m) and Fleetwood (30m).
It’s clear that our client has established themselves as a keystone in their sector nationally and are ready to develop further into complex care – with your help! Unlike other homecare companies, our client offers 1-hour home visits and boasts a team of passionate and skilled staff.
Our client is looking for a Registered Care Manager, who thrives and focuses on real development, is committed to a business that is buckled up and prepared for take-off. What is key to our client, is that you have a strong and determined intent. Our client understands that as a focused partner, they need to be open and willing to take on your ideas, develop upon strategies and take on additional skilled staff. We really feel that this position will allow you to thrive!
Does this sound like your cup of tea? This is what our client can offer you:
- A rewarding salary of £30k per annum.
- Plus potential rewards as the business grows and developed.
- An excellent in-house team – including 2 directors; a Care Manager (Head of Care); 3 Care Co-ordinators (full and part time); an admin/networking wing; and an enthusiastic team of care assistants.
- An opportunity to grow upon their exceptional standards, demonstrating your managerial capability and professional creativity, to match, and supersede their already highly regarded ‘Good’ CQC rating.
What qualities do you need to be considered for this role?
- A clear understanding of the importance of CQC Regulations.
- Qualifications of QCF Level 5 or above, an equivalent qualification, or a desire to work towards achieving this, whilst working in the role.
- An ability to inspire your team, develop your collective skills, and to deliver an exceptional service to those who most need it.
- You will need to hold a full, valid UK Driving license and access to a car.
How do I apply for the Registered Manager role in Blackpool?
If you feel as if you would be perfect for this role, or that you’re willing to get your teeth into a well support project – we would love to speak with you. Please click the big orange 'Apply' button on the Our team are on hand to assist you with anything you might need in order to get the ball rolling!