Registered Manager (Domiciliary & Complex Care), Derby, £35-42K per annum, Plus Bonus. Covering the East Midlands area.
Providing independence to so many vulnerable adults is something we are very proud to offer. When you can transform a life by doing the simplest of things, it makes your job so rewarding. Working across a diverse client group we offer Domiciliary Care & Support to all age groups, living in their own homes from traditional homecare to more complex care packages. We support Adults with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Children, Older People & complex care packages.
- £35-42K per annum, DOE, Plus Bonus.
- Delivering 2500 hours of care per week.
- Level 3 Minimum but Ideally Level 5 Health & Social Care Qualification.
- Supported by Operations Manager, Clinical Team of Nurses & Supervisors.
- Focus to grow the team and the branch.
- Focus on Care Quality, Compliance & Delivery.
- Previous experience of Domiciliary / Homecare or Complex Care is essential.
If you would like to know more about this job opportunity in Derby and you meet all the above criteria, then please click on apply. Once you click on apply one of our team will give you a call and give you a full brief regarding the Provider and the vacancy and the duties. Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK’s leading Permanent Recruitment Specialists for the Domiciliary, Homecare & Complex Care Sectors. Registered Manager owned and led, we are your Trusted, Valued, Recruitment Partner.