We are looking to recruit Registered Branch / Care Manager newly opened Homecare Branch in the Newbury area of Berkshire. This job is commutable from the Reading area of Berkshire or Basingstoke area of Hampshire. A Car Driver is Essential for this job vacancy.
£27-38K per annum, Depending on Experience.
This job vacancy is open to an experienced Registered Manager looking to be part of something new, or a talented Care Coordinator or Deputy who is hungry for the next step in their career and wants to become a Registered Manager.
A purely private Homecare provider, they specialise in delivering a very bespoke, person centred approach to the way Older Adults receive support by offering much more than just a care package. They offer a broad range of companionship as well as care related services, with their minimum calls been an hour, this means they can really focus on changing the way older people receive support. They offer much more than care!
- Previous experience of working within the Community /Homecare.
- Experience of Supervising a Staff Team.
- Excellent knowledge of Care Planning, Risk Assessments and CQC Requirements.
- A minimum of Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Must be willing to complete your Level 5 in Health & Social Care.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate a staff team, passionate about quality homecare and excited by the challenge to grow a new service.
How do I apply or ask a question?
If you feel that you meet the criteria for this Registered Care/Branch Manager role, then please click on apply ensuring you add your most recent CV.
Health & Social Care Jobs are very proud to be recruiting for this unique provider and welcome your applications/expressions of interest. Once you apply, we will arrange a suitable time to discuss the vacancy in more detail, answer any questions you may have and look at changing your future for the better! Excited...you should be!