We are recruiting for a Registered Care Manager of a brand-new start-up service close to the Southampton area of Hampshire.
This role is based close to Lymington and a reasonable commute from nearby locations such as Southampton (34 minutes/18 miles) via the A337 and A35, Christchurch (26 minutes/13miles) via the A35, and Hythe (24 minutes/11.5 miles) via the B3054.
Are you an experienced Field Care Supervisor or Care Coordinator more than ready to progress? Maybe you’re a Deputy Manager ready for the next step in your career?
- £28K - £32K per annum DOE.
- Car parking permit provided.
New start-up branch
You would be joining a private homecare provider with a mission to change the face of aging and make a real difference in the local community. They provide a range of services to Older Adults to help them either remain independent in their own homes, or simply providing companionship and friendship in their later years. They are looking for a Registered Manager to put their stamp on this new service, grow it, and take the Branch to the next stage of their journey.
They are looking for a real confident all-rounder, a people person, someone who will be excited about growing a homecare service, but also someone who can grow within the role and progress into bigger roles in the future. You would use your knowledge and expertise to shape the domiciliary care service and ensure the highest standards are provided to clients at all times.
The right person has…
- Minimum Level 3 Health & Social Care or equivalent but be willing to work towards Level 5.
- Experience of working with a Homecare Branch at a Coordinator/Supervisor level.
- Excellent understanding of CQC legislation
- A passion about providing person centred care and growing a service.
- A leader of people who can inspire a team and ensure they are valued.
- A full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
If you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, then please click on apply. I am sure you have lots of questions, once you have applied, and providing you meet the above criteria, we will give you a call to discuss this Registered Manager job vacancy further.