We are looking to recruit a Registered Care Manager / Coordinator within the Oxford area. Experience within older people's domiciliary/home care is essential, and you must have a full UK Driving License and access to a vehicle.
This job is easily commutable from Sandford-on-Thames (12mins), Woodstock (27mins), Bicester (26mins), Didcot (23mins), Witney (31mins) and the idyllic surrounding towns and villages in Oxfordshire.
Are You Up for the Challenge?
This job suited for a Registered / Branch Manager or a thriving, experienced Care Coordinator who is more than ready to progress into a managerial role. This is an opportunity to build a branch's reputation from its inception; develop business interests; and ultimately shape the future of a new homecare branch. You will be driven and prepared to get your teeth sunk into a big project. Whilst working alongside an established quality care company, you will receive constant support on the business's upward path.
It is a desirable asset to this national care provider, that you're happy to collaborate with others, engage in creative discussion and form strong working relationships with other professionals, in order to achieve the best possible success.
Personal Skills & Requirements
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of CQC regulations and requirements; endeavoring to obtain an exemplary rating;
- It is essential that you have an exemplary knowledge of compliance within a homecare environment and have the skills to employ them;
- You must have prior experience in a Registered Manager role, or be a well prepared to take the next step up the ladder;
- At least a Level 3 NVQ in Health & Social Care or equivalent;
- A dedicated personality prepared to commit your time and efforts in growing a branch's identity.
If you feel that you can not only fit into this role but shape the future of it, this is an absolutely ideal job for you. If you're inspired by the challenge, and ready to hit the ground running - hit apply. Here at Health & Social Care Jobs, we are always on hand to make this opportunity a reality. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.