We are looking for a talented Registered Care Operations Manager with a strong background of Older People’s Domiciliary Homecare, based to the west of Glasgow. Car Driver Essential
Are you a visionary? Do you have strong leadership skills? Can you project manage and lead change in a sector which is always evolving? This is an exciting opportunity to join a long established homecare provider with a terrific reputation.
Salary - £40 - £50K per annum depending on experience and qualifications
This well established homecare provider has been operating for nearly 20 years and provides valuable support to people who need it most across the Glasgow City area. Each area of their service is unique with staff who are qualified in their respective fields, ensuring only the highest standard of care is provided, staff are well rewarded and supported and they are proud to be a Living Wage Provider.
As their Registered Care Operations Manager you will have a large degree of autonomy to manage the day to day care operations, you will be managing their existing local authority contracts & private clients, and will look to identify new business opportunities to help the business grow. There is a lot of variety and diversity in the role and your duties will also include:
- Build and maintain solid relationships with external stakeholders
- Cascading organisation vision and brand standards across the team.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are in compliance with relevant legislation, and implementing improved policies where necessary;
- Identifying opportunities and potential development for the service;
- Continually review internal and external recruitment in-line with the current business demands and to allow further growth;
- Adhere to SSSC (Scottish Social Services Council.) Code of Conduct.
- You will have at least 5 years proven management experience which MUST BE from a homecare background.
- You will be business minded and you will hold the highest care standards.
- It is essential that you hold an SVQ level 4 in Health and Social care or Leadership and Management Award.
- You will also hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
- Good local knowledge of Glasgow and surrounding areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a great reputation in the homecare sector and is hungry for a new challenge with a greater level of responsibility and autonomy. If you are a reliable and highly motivated individual with strong leadership skills, then this could be perfect for you!
If this job opportunity excites you, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail.