Registered Care/Branch Manager, Cheltenham
£28K - £33K per annum DOE
We are looking for a talented Registered Care/Branch Manager close to the Cheltenham area of Gloucestershire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a homecare provider like no other and be part of something special, something exclusive. This is a new start-up service and you can help grow the service and set the standard of care from the beginning.
This role could also suit an experienced Senior Care Coordinator/Supervisor or Deputy who is ready for the next step in their career and hungry for a new opportunity.
Come and join the best!
You could be joining an award-winning national brand who focus on a companionship led care service helping older adults remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. They have “Outstanding” CQC ratings to show for it too. This exceptional service is different to any other organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on companionship.
This could be ideal for you if you…….
- Have experience in the homecare sector and you are passionate about providing the highest standard of homecare for older adults in the community;
- Have excellent leadership skills to deliver excellence and inspire a dedicated staff team;
- Are qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent, and be willing to work towards Level 5 and develop your talents further;
- Are a car driver and have access to a vehicle;
- Want to work for a unique provider and you are excited about starting a service from scratch and bringing the service to life.
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
As their Registered Manager, you will be the face of a new start-up branch. From the day you start with this organisation you will be fully supported and valued. You will have an entrepreneurial spirit to grow the service to exciting new levels, but you will also be self-motivated and passionate about homecare to ensure the highest standards of support are provided to each and every one of their clients.
If you are excited by this opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. Within their organisation if you shine, opportunities are created. They have ambitious plans for the future; and you could be part of that! When you do click on apply, Health & Social Care Jobs will contact you and you will get the opportunity to discuss this amazing opportunity in more detail.
This role is commutable from Gloucester, Stroud, Quedgeley, Hartpury, Brockworth and surrounding areas.