Our client is looking for a quality focused Registered Care Manager in the Halifax area of West Yorkshire. It is essential that you drive and have experience within older people’s domiciliary/home care.
This job is commutable from Huddersfield 30 Mins A629, Cleckheaton 23 Minutes A649/A58, Brighouse 31 Minutes (A58), Sowerby Bridge 13 Mins A6142 / A58, Rochdale 38 Mins M62, or parts of Bradford.
Focussing on providing to private homecare clients only, means only one thing – the quality of care is key, as well as it is never rushed! Our client's CQC ratings, awards and testimonials are evidence of their ongoing commitment to their clients, staff team and community. As a family run business since their conception, they have maintained close attention to high quality, companionship led care, which you could become a pivotal part of.
- A proven history within Older People’s Domiciliary Care – Essential
- A natural leader of people who can inspire a team and lead by example.
- Have a really good understanding of growing a domiciliary care business.
- Someone who will nurture their staff team and ensure they feel valued and included.
- An excellent working knowledge of CQC Requirements, Safeguarding and current legislation.
- Minimum Level 3 in Health & Social Care of above, ideally Level 5
As an organisation they actively promote from within and are continuing to grow nationally, this will only open up opportunities for the right person. If you have a genuine passion for Older People’s Homecare, lots of ambition and your really do want to take your career further then this role is perfect for you.
If you are excited by this job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. We are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.