We are looking to recruit Registered Branch / Care Manager for a newly opened Homecare Branch close to the Brentwood Area of Essex. Perhaps you are a Care Coordinator or Supervisor more than ready to progress to a Registered Manager position? A Car Driver is Essential for this job vacancy.
Do you want to be part of something Special from the start?
Job & Office Location
The office is within easy commuting distance from various London Borough’s and Essex counties including:
- Hornchurch 12 Minutes 4.2 Miles Via A124
- Rainham 16 Mins 5.4 Miles Via A1112
- Illford 12 Mins 3.4 Miles Via A118
- Dagenham 10 Mins 2.6 Miles Via A1240
- Romford 6 Mins 2.3 Miles Via A12
Is this you?
This role could be ideal for a talented Care Coordinator or Deputy who is hungry for the next step in their career and wants to become a Manager. It could also suit an existing Registered Manager who is excited at the prospect of leading a start-up office and turning it into something special. Our client can offer brilliant long-term career progression too, so who knows where this role may take you in the future?
As the Registered Care / Branch Manager you would have a unique opportunity to shape and put your own stamp on the service from the beginning. The business model is focused at providing care to private clients with a real focus on achieving an “Outstanding” rating with CQC. You will be involved in every aspect of a start-up business and you will be pivotal in growing the service to exciting levels.
Your job as the Registered Manager will initially be very varied but as we grow your role will evolve. Initially you will need to get involved in carefully selecting Care Professionals, managing your staff team and being the face of the organisation when visiting clients in their own homes to discuss their care package. We are looking for a Registered Manager who has the same high standards and values, and someone who can develop a team to be the very best in the area!
- £28-40K per annum
- Salary would depend on experience, and we are open to receiving applications from those wanting to progress
- It is essential that you understand Homecare and providing care into people’s own homes.
- Experience of Supervising a Staff Team.
- Excellent knowledge of Care Planning, Risk Assessments and CQC Requirements.
- A minimum of Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Must be willing to complete your Level 5 in Health & Social Care.
- A Car driver with access to your own vehicle.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate a staff team, passionate about quality homecare and excited by the challenge to grow a new service.
How do I apply or ask a question?
If you feel that you meet the criteria for this Registered Care/Branch Manager role, then please click on apply ensuring you add your most recent CV.
Health & Social Care Jobs are very proud to be recruiting for this unique provider and welcome your applications/expressions of interest. Once you apply, we will arrange a suitable time to discuss the vacancy in more detail, answer any questions you may have and look at changing your future for the better! Excited...you should be!