We are looking for an experienced Registered Manager for a private Homecare Branch, do you live in the Newbury or Reading areas of Berkshire or Basingstoke Area of Hampshire? A Car Driver is essential due to the nature of the work.
This Homecare office is based within commutable distance from parts of Berkshire & Hampshire: -
- Newbury 15 Mins 5 Miles Via A4
- Reading 26 Mins 12.8 Miles Via A4
- Basingstoke 25 Mins 16.1 Miles Via A339
As a provider who aims for an outstanding CQC report, our client provides a range of services to Older Adults to help them either remain independent in their own homes, or simply providing companionship and friendship in their later years. They never spend less than an hour with their clients, sometimes it will be the whole day!
When the people that use their services said, “We cannot think of one way they could improve” and with a rating of 9.5 out of 10 on a homecare review site, and 5 out of 5 on Google, this provider is very proud of what they have achieved! As team they are always looking at ways, they can contribute to the local community with a great passion in raising awareness and educating people around Dementia. They are now looking for a Registered Manager to take the Branch on the next stage of their journey.
Benefits Package - £27-38K per annum, DOE, Maybe negotiable for the right person
Ideal Person for the Job
- Must have experience of running a Homecare Branch / Domiciliary Homecare Agency
- Ideally have their Level 5 – Health & Social Care or equivalent or be willing to work towards
- Passionate about providing Person Centred Care
- A Leader of people who can inspire a team and ensure they are valued!
- Excellent understanding of CQC legislation
- A vision of what “Outstanding” Homecare should look like
- Will want to work for one of the Best!
How do I apply?
If you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic job vacancy, please click on apply. I am sure you have lots of questions… once you have applied, providing you meet the above criteria we will give you a call to discuss the vacancy further.