We are looking for a talented Registered Care/Branch Manager and be part of a new homecare branch opening in the Perth area of Scotland. The brand are the UK’s leading provider of homecare services and an employer of choice within this sector.
If you are a Care Supervisor/Coordinator/Deputy, who is passionate about quality homecare, has the ability to network to grow a service, and you are hungry to progress your career, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Salary - £28K - £32K per annum DOE
The opportunity to open a new, private, homecare service, and be part of this unique organisation is very exciting. It means that you can play a key role in shaping the future of the service from the beginning. You will have the autonomy to put your own stamp on the service, set the standards and drive the business forward and take it to the next level. With most of their offices achieving Outstanding Care Inspectorate ratings, you will be part of a wonderful network of like-minded professionals who all have one aim, to provide quality care & companionship to older adults living in the local community. With a minimum care visit of one hour, this also means you really can deliver the very best support to your clients.
Registered Manager – job description
- Supervision and appraisal of all staff.
- Meet with prospective customers to discuss their needs.
- Care Planning, Risk Assessments & Health & Safety.
- Representing the company and relationship building.
- Complete Quality Assurance Visits and service reviews.
- Ensure all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded.
- Managing the staff team and carrying out any supervisions or appraisals.
- Hold a minimum Level 3 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent.
- Experience in a Homecare/Domiciliary service and good knowledge/understanding of CQC regulations/compliance.
- Experience in a Supervisory/Coordinator/Manager role.
- Car Driver with access to a vehicle.
When you work for an organisation that you can be proud of it is a wonderful feeling, this opportunity gives you the chance to really make a difference to Older People. You can be pivotal from the start and turn this service into something fantastic.
We advertise this Registered Care Manager vacancy on behalf of the end employer. IF you are excited by this opportunity and you meet the criteria, then please click on apply and provide us with an up to date CV. Once you have applied, we will process your application and the employer will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail and answer any questions. Good luck.