Ready to leave 2020 behind you? Do you feel up to a new challenge to lead and develop an established Homecare service? If you are a Registered Care/Branch Manager living close to Poole, Dorset, this is the perfect opportunity for you…
Registered Care/Branch Manager, Poole, Dorset £30-35K per annum, plus bonus
You would be joining an established Homecare service, delivering domiciliary and live in care services which enables its customers to maintain their independent lifestyles within their own homes. They currently deliver a very good level of care you would be happy for a loved one to receive but with your help and guidance together they can achieve outstanding results.
Every one of the people they support is unique, and as such everyone has individual preferences and needs. As Registered Manager you will promote an environment that continuously strives to raise the expectations of what quality of care looks like, whilst inspiring and motivating the team.
As Registered Manager you will:-
- Develop and improve business performance and quality.
- Plan and evaluate the workload of staff
- Ensure the business continually grows, whilst maintaining quality.
- Develop a dedicated team who have excellent values and mirror the company Ethos.
- Have prior history of being a Registered Manager (Homecare)
- Passionate about providing Person Centred Care and a vision of what “Outstanding” Homecare should look like
- Have excellent knowledge of CQC regulations and Standards
- Hold a QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care or equivalent.
- Hold a full drivers licence and own your own car
- Live within a commutable distance to Poole, Dorset
If you have the experience we are looking for and you are a leader of people who can inspire a team, ensure they are valued, and grow a homecare service to new levels, then this is the role for you. If you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Registered Manager job vacancy, please click on apply. I am sure you have lots of questions…once you have applied, providing you meet the above criteria, we will give you a call to discuss the vacancy further.