Full Time, Permanent, Registered Care / Branch Manager job vacancy, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire – car driver essential.
- £31K - £33K per annum DOE plus Company Car
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a brand new-start-up homecare branch. You will work closely with the Director using your knowledge and expertise, helping build the service from the start.
This role is based close to the M40 motorway and the A404 transport links and is close to local amenities.
Who are we?
“As a relatively new Homecare Provider to the UK, we intend to go where no other Homecare provider has gone before! You may be a Field Care Supervisor/Care Coordinator, Deputy or Manager looking for a company that not only have the most unique approach, and values, but who also can give you the future you want and deserve! “
“We put our customers first … BUT our Care Assistants mean everything to us, they are at the heart of our service delivery and everything we stand for. Do you get frustrated that you cannot retain Care Assistants? Well, we put them at the forefront of every decision we make! They are our number one priority – all of our staff team are! We start by paying them a higher-than-average rate of pay, which far exceeds our competitors, and it does not stop there!”
“That is why we are going to be the number 1 Homecare Provider in the UK! And now is the time to join us as our Registered Care Manager! We can offer you the opportunity to progress fairly quickly, but most importantly you must really buy into our values, ethos and really value and nurture our teams.” This comes directly from the Chief Executive!
Can you say?
- I’d love to know I can progress with a company I love!
- Different excites me, a unique approach excites me, your values excite me! I get it!
- I am an excellent leader, mentor and coach, been inspiring to others means a lot to me!
- I love to work for an organisation I can be proud of!
- I am qualified to Level 3 Health & Social Care or above.
- I am a Registered Manager, Deputy, Care Coordinator or Supervisor and I am passionate about Quality Homecare.
- I have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Domiciliary/Homecare, and I want to be valued!
“We have created a team that look after each other, nurture one another, support one another, feel included and they are also given the tools to succeed and flourish, which in turn means we deliver the highest quality care in the area. Would you like to be part of our team?”
Health & Social Care Jobs are very proud to be recruiting for this unique provider and welcome your applications/expressions of interest. Once you apply, we will arrange a suitable time to discuss the vacancy in more detail, answer any questions you may have and look at changing your future for the better!