Private Homecare - Registered Domiciliary Care / Branch Manager job vacancy, Guildford Area of Surrey. Homecare Experience essential – Drivers Licence Essential.
- £30-40K per annum, Completely dependent on Experience
- Fantastic work life balance & incredible support & Training.
- Good CQC Rating
- Supporting 40 Private clients with no visit less than one hour, Plus some Live in Care
- Free Parking on site
- Team includes Deputy Manager, 2 x Coordinator, 1 x Recruiter.
- The location of the vacancy is just 8 miles from Guildford along the A3 Bypass.
It is a pleasure knowing there are people like you who love nothing more than caring for others and Managing a service to deliver the highest Quality care anyone could wish for. After all, there is nothing more rewarding than seeing someone smile and making their lives that bit easier, sometimes by doing the simplest of things.
A Message from the Team
To us, care is personal. As a team we are all truly committed to making a difference and we want to lead the way locally in changing the way our older members of our community are looked after in their older years. When you join our team, you will instantly know what a special organisation we are. Everyone in our team feels valued and supported. Throughout your journey with us and we can offer you not just a job but a truly rewarding vocation! There is care… but then there is the way we deliver care.
Our owner & founder grew up around care from an early age and knew that they wanted to follow in their families’ footsteps and create the highest quality care for people within their community.
- To provide excellent leadership & Operational skills.
- To be the face of our business visiting our clients & their families in their own homes.
- Carrying out highly personalised Care Plans & Risk Assessments.
- Providing & Demonstrating a service that stands out in our local community.
- Maintain Legal & Regulatory legislation & maintain our Outstanding CQC Rating.
If you are yearning to work for a provider that really does deliver the highest quality care, a provider that you can be proud to represent and Lead then please apply. Once you have applied, we will be in touch to discuss the vacancy with you at length.
Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK’s leading Permanent Recruitment experts for the Health & Social Care Sector. We are bespoke, unique and a trusted, valued, recruitment partner for candidates and Providers across the UK. We will always handle your application professionally and with the strictest of confidence. We Love what we do, we want you to love what we do too!