Registered Care/Branch Manager, Salisbury
£35K - £40K per annum DOE + £5K bonus
Are you a Registered Care/Branch Manager living close to the Salisbury area of Wiltshire? You may also be a Care Coordinator with several years’ experience ready for the next step in your career? If so, we could have an exciting opportunity that’s perfect for you, so keep reading.
You could be joining a national homecare and leading brand, which enables its customers to maintain their lifestyle. They aim to deliver the very best care available, the sort of support you would want for your own relative. They put every one of their clients first and tailor their services to meet every individual’s needs. As their Registered Manager, you will be joining an established branch who aspires to go to the next level and become rated “Outstanding” by the CQC, could you be the person to help them do this?
Your role would be essential to the successful running of the business, we are looking for a true leader of people, someone who can inspire a team and bring out the best in them and mirror the company values. You will also: -
- Hold a minimum QCF Level 4 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care or equivalent, and, have excellent knowledge of CQC regulations and Standards.
- Have a proven track record in Domiciliary Care Management (Homecare).
- Develop and improve business performance and quality.
- Ensure the business continually grows, whilst maintaining quality.
- You will also hold a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Are you excited by this fantastic job opportunity and do you have the experience we are looking for? If yes, then why not join an organisation where the care delivered goes far beyond the normal limits, so please click “apply.”
Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.