Are you an experienced Registered Care/Branch Manager living close to the Rainham area of Kent? Are you passionate about providing high-quality homecare and do you want to be part of something special? Yes? Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
This role may also suit someone living close to Maidstone, Rochester, Sittingbourne and surrounding areas.
Come and join the best!
We are working with one of the greatest homecare providers within the UK, who have an outstanding reputation within their local communities, not only for the quality of the care they provide, but also the work they do within the local community. They boast “outstanding” CQC ratings and national awards to show for it!
Having been established for several years, they are experts in their field and understand the need for change and organic growth. As their Registered Manager, you will play an instrumental part in the future of homecare for older people and drive forward a customer focussed ethos. You will help take the branch to exciting new levels and ensure only the highest standards are being provided, so that policies, procedures and CQC compliance are always being implemented and exceeded. With every Care Assistant given award winning training at their in-house academy, they really do invest in their staff team and everyone feels valued.
What are the benefits?
- Attractive and competitive salary - £30K - £35K per annum DOE with a bonus implemented after 1 years’ service.
- Professional development and fantastic supportive network.
- Funding to gain further qualifications.
- The satisfaction that you work for the best!
- The freedom to grow the branch and make the role your own!
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- You will hold excellent care standards and be qualified to QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent, or be working towards this.
- You will ideally have experience of a previous CQC inspection.
- Being a car driver is essential.
Above all, you will be a vibrant, personable and proactive individual with excellent leadership skills to lead a passionate team.
If you are excited by this Registered Manager job opportunity and you are keen to know more, then please click on apply and we will contact you to discuss the role further.