Registered Care/Branch Manager - Be Wowed!
We are looking for a fantastic Registered Homecare Manager living close to the Egham area of Surrey. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new start-up branch and for someone looking for a company that not only have the most unique approach, and values, but who also can give you the future you want and deserve!
This role is also a reasonable commute from Slough, Windsor, Maidenhead and surrounding areas.
“We put our customers first … BUT our Care Assistants mean everything to us, they are at the heart of our service delivery and everything we stand for. Do you get frustrated that you cannot retain Care Assistants? Well, we put them at the forefront of every decision we make! They are our number one priority – all of our staff team are! We start by paying them a higher than average rate of pay, which far exceeds our competitors and it doesn’t stop there!”
“That is why we are going to be the number 1 Homecare Provider in the UK! And now is the time to join us as our Care Manager! We can offer you the opportunity to progress fairly quickly, but most importantly you must really buy into our values, ethos and really value and nurture our Care Teams.” This comes directly from the Chief Executive!
That is enough about us, now what about You? Can you say
- I am happy to earn up to £35K - £40K per annum DOE.
- I’d love to know I can progress with a company I love!
- Different excites me, a unique approach excites me, your Values excite me! I get it!
- I am an excellent leader, mentor and coach, been inspiring to others means a lot to me!
- I love to work for an organisation I can be proud of!
- I am qualified to Level 3 Health & Social Care or above.
- I have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Domiciliary/Homecare and I want to be valued!
“We have created a team that look after each other, nurture one another, support one another, feel included and they are also given the tools to succeed and flourish, which in turn means we deliver the highest quality care in the area. Would you like to be part of our team? “
Health & Social Care Jobs are very proud to be recruiting for this unique provider and welcome your applications/expressions of interest. Once you apply, we will arrange a suitable time to discuss the vacancy in more detail, answer any questions you may have and look at changing your future for the better! Excited …. you should be!