Are you a driven Registered Care/ Branch Manager or a very experienced Care Coordinator, ready to progress? Living in the North Leeds area of West Yorkshire, our client's role is in an accessible location, commutable from Garforth, Chapel Allerton, Roundhay, Otley parts of Leeds, Harrogate, Wetherby area. It can be accessed via multiple reliable transport links, including the A61, M62 and M1. It is essential that you drive and have experience within older people’s domiciliary/home care.
What makes this homecare provider so special?
Focussing on providing to private homecare clients only, means only one thing – the quality of care is key, as well as it is never rushed! Our client's CQC ratings, awards and testimonials are evidence of their ongoing commitment to their clients, staff team and community. As a family run business since their conception, they have maintained close attention to high quality, companionship led care, which you could become a pivotal part of.
What are the skills we are looking for in this key leadership role?
- A proven history within Older People’s Domiciliary Care – Essential
- A natural leader of people who can inspire a team and lead by example.
- Have a really good understanding of growing a domiciliary care business.
- Someone who will nurture their staff team and ensure they feel valued and included.
- An excellent working knowledge of CQC Requirements, Safeguarding and current legislation.
- Minimum Level 3 in Health & Social Care of above, ideally Level 5
As an organisation they actively promote from within and are continuing to grow nationally, this will only open up opportunities for the right person. If you have a genuine passion for Older People’s Homecare, lots of ambition and your really do want to take your career further then this job is perfect for you.
If you would like to apply, then hit the orange apply button, and we'll process your application. Our dedicated staff team are always on hand to help with any questions you might have about this role, and help you through the application process.