Registered Care / Branch Manager, Homecare job vacancy in the centre of Derby, Derbyshire. Car Driver Essential
We are looking for an experienced Manager, who can join our thriving office and bring with them a wealth of Domiciliary / Homecare experience and team spirit.
The Homecare Branch / Office is located right in between Derby Centre, Derbyshire & Burton on Trent, Staffordshire as you look at the A38 on google maps.
- £39K per annum, plus bonus and additional Increments.
- Overall Good CQC Report
- Currently delivering 3500 hours of care.
- Joining a team of 4 Care Coordinators, 2 Care Supervisors, 1 Recruiter and Administrator.
- Fast paced office taking up to 4/5 new care packages a day.
- Car Driver Essential – Parking available onsite.
- On Call rotational 1 night per week plus one in three weekends.
This provider can offer you a place to work where you not only feel valued, but also rewarded and almost part of the family. Their staff team love the company so much, and they are proud to say that a lot of their Care Assistants & Managers have been with them since day 1. One of their longest serving employees told me “I just love the company and the way we all work together; we are a team, and we will all put on a uniform if needed as our customers always come first”.
Although they have grown significantly since they started the business 16 years ago, they still retain their family values, and this is mirrored throughout their branches.
- Previous experience of working within the Domiciliary Homecare Sector.
- Level 5 in Leadership & Management
- Strong Manager with excellent leadership skills.
To find out more about this opportunity and for a full overview of the Branch please click on apply and submit your CV in a word or pdf format. If you meet the criteria above, we will be in touch with you to discuss the vacancy with you further. Health & Social Care Jobs are a bespoke, specialist permanent recruitment specialist who work on behalf of care providers to recruit on their behalf as a valued and trusted recruitment partner.