We are looking find a very special Registered Care /Branch Manager who is very Quality & Compliance focussed in the Oxford area of Oxfordshire. A full driving licence & access to your own car is essential for this post. We will also welcome applications from Deputy Care Manager, Senior Care Coordinator, Care Coordinator, Quality & Compliance Managers or Field Care Supervisor's looking for a challenge and progression.
With family at the heart of this company’s ethos and values, this is a high quality, private provider of Homecare / Domiciliary Care services to the community of Oxford. The service itself is still in its infancy, so you will be joining at a time where you can really be part of developing something special. A service you can make your own, be part of something you can see flourish and be proud of. As their Registered Care Manager, you will be instrumental in embedding the Quality standards, compliance and have a good eye for Auditing and shaping the future of the business. Most of all you will be a natural leader to the staff team and be an excellent role model to the care team, ensuring they all feel valued and part of something really special.
The Salary & Benefits
As we are open to an experienced Registered Care Manager or someone looking for the next step, for example, a Care Coordinator/Field Care Supervisor/Quality & Compliance Supervisor our salary bracket is quite broad and will depend on experience. The right person, with the right values and the passion for quality care is key!
£28 - £40K per annum, DOE
Is this you?
- You are experienced within Homecare / Domiciliary Care at a Managerial / Supervisory Level
- You are an experienced Manager or someone looking for the next step in their career
- You are someone who is passionate about Quality Care Provision
- You have experience of working to CQC & KLOE Guidelines.
- Experienced in Auditing a Care business, carrying out care plans and Risk Assessments.
- Very quality focussed & passionate about Care.
- Qualified to Level 3 in Health & Social Care or Ideally Level 5
- You live within commuting distance to Oxford / or you are looking to relocate
- A fantastic leader of people, that can inspire others.
How to Apply?
If this vacancy excites you, and you meet all the above criteria then please do apply. If you have any questions, before you commit to us submitting your application to the employer, we will answer any questions you might have about this very unique job vacancy.