Health and Social Care Jobs have a full time, permanent job vacancy for a Registered Care / Branch Manager of a newly registered Homecare service based in the Burton-on-Trent Area of Staffordshire, also covering parts of Derbyshire.
You may be a Field Care Supervisor/Care Coordinator, Deputy or Care Manager looking to work for a company that not only have the most unique approach and values, but who also can give you the future you want and deserve!
When the provider owners were looking to start their own business, they wanted an opportunity that would provide social reward to their local community of Burton on Trent. A business that would be fulfilling, rewarding and something to be proud of. Coupled with their passion and experience of business as a whole, they are now looking for a talented, passionate, Registered Manager to assist them to achieve their goals. This organisation also wants to make the Care Assistants they employ, feel valued, empowered and rewarded and their number one priority.
- I’d love to know I can progress with a company I love!
- Different excites me, a unique approach excites me, the company Values excite me! I get it!
- I am an excellent leader, mentor and coach, been inspiring to others means a lot to me!
- I love to work for an organisation I can be proud of!
- I am qualified to Level 3 Health & Social Care or above.
- I am a Registered Manager, Deputy, Care Coordinator or Field Care Supervisor so passionate about Quality Homecare
- I have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Domiciliary/Homecare and I want to be valued!
“We want to create a team that look after each other, nurture one another, support one another, feel included and they are also given the tools to succeed and flourish, which in turn means we deliver the highest quality care in the area. Would you like to be part of our team? “ The Owner
Apply / Ask a Question
Health & Social Care Jobs are one of the leading permanent recruitment specialists across the UK. We are a team of registered managers who have worked within the social care sector, so you will always be talking to like-minded professionals who understand your job vacancy.
Now all you need to do is CLICK APPLY, if you meet the above criteria one of our team will be in touch to progress your application further and answer any questions you may have.