We are looking for an experienced Homecare, Registered Care / Branch Manager to be part of a new branch opening in the Lancaster area of Lancashire. Car Driver Essential / Homecare Experience Essential.
This job vacancy would also suit a Care Manager, Care Coordinator or Supervisor looking to take the next step into a Manager position. Homecare experience is essential.
As this is a new service, the Branch could be located in any of the areas they cover which will be Lancaster, Morecambe, Carnforth, Fleetwood, Garstang and Fleetwood Area. Easily commutable from the M6 motorway.
£32’500 per annum, Plus Benefits
The Opportunity to open a new, private, homecare service, and be part of this unique organisation is very exciting. It means that you can play a key role in shaping the future of the service from the beginning. With most of their offices achieving Outstanding CQC ratings you will be part of a wonderful network of like-minded professionals who all have one aim, to provide quality care & companionship to older adult’s living in the local community. With a minimum care visit of one hour, this also means you really can deliver the very best support to your clients.
Registered Manager duties
- Supervision and appraisal of all office, Carers and Companions.
- Ensure good match and Introduce Care Assistants and companions to the customer.
- Interviewing potential candidates and ensure staff retention.
- Meet with prospective customers to discuss their needs.
- Care Planning, Risk Assessments & Health & Safety.
- Representing the company and relationship building
- Complete Quality Assurance Visits and service reviews.
- Ensure all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded.
- Managing the staff team and carrying out any supervisions or appraisals.
When you work for an organisation that you can be proud of it is a wonderful feeling, this opportunity gives you the opportunity to really make a difference to Older People in their more Senior Years. Quality, Care & Companionship that you can truly believe in.
If you have any questions / or you wish to apply please submit your most up to date CV in a Word or PDF format (Indeed CV cannot be used), once you have applied, providing you meet the above criteria one of our team will give you a call to discuss the vacancy in more detail with you. Health & Social Care Jobs are the UK’s leading, Specialist, Permanent, Recruitment organisation, dedicated to the Social Care Sector.