Health & Social Care Jobs have been engaged to recruit a Registered Care / Branch Manager for a newly registered Homecare service to be based in the Burton on Trent Area of Staffordshire and they will also be covering parts of Derbyshire. With Derby been a 20 minute commute Via the A38.
You may be a Field Care Supervisor/Care Coordinator, Deputy or Care Manager looking for a company that not only have the most unique approach, and values, but who also can give you the future you want and deserve!
- £28-35K per annum, Depending on previous work history & Experience
- Company Car or Car Allowance
The owners of the business, who are both instantly likeable, come from customer focussed sectors, and both have fantastic values. When looking to start their own business, they wanted an opportunity, that would provide social reward to their local community of Burton on Trent. A business that would be fulfilling, rewarding and something to be proud of. Coupled with their passion and experience of business as a whole, they are now looking for a talented, passionate, Registered Manager to enable them to achieve their goals. They also want to make the Care Assistants they employ, feel valued, empowered and rewarded and their number one priority.
About You: -
- I’d love to know I can progress with a company I love!
- Different excites me, a unique approach excites me, the company Values excite me! I get it!
- I am an excellent leader, mentor and coach, been inspiring to others means a lot to me!
- I love to work for an organisation I can be proud of!
- I am qualified to Level 3 Health & Social Care or above.
- I am a Registered Manager, Deputy, Care Coordinator or Field Care Supervisor so passionate about Quality Homecare
- I have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Domiciliary/Homecare and I want to be valued!
“We want to create a team that look after each other, nurture one another, support one another, feel included and they are also given the tools to succeed and flourish, which in turn means we deliver the highest quality care in the area. Would you like to be part of our team? “ The Owner
How to Apply
Health & Social Care Jobs are very proud to be recruiting for this unique provider and welcome your applications/expressions of interest. Once you apply, we will arrange a suitable time to discuss the vacancy in more detail, answer any questions you may have and look at changing your future for the better! Excited ….. you should be!